- Nurture and educate children from 18 months – 6 years
- Ensure well-being of the children in the centre especially safety and development
- Assess the needs of the children
- Prepare lesson plans, teaching aids and conduct lessons
- Record children’s daily routine
- Communicate regularly with parents
- Posses Diploma in Early Childhood Care or equivalent recognized by ECDA
- Good communications skill
- Able to work well with Children and Families
- Familiar with Child Care Act and Regulation
- 热忠于幼儿教育事业、乐于与家长沟通交流、 工作态度积极主动、自立性强 友善亲和、团队合作意识强、持有以下的学历证书或正修读以下培训课程 ：
- 学前教育大专文凭 – 领导（DECCE-T&L）或
- 学前教育大专文凭 – 教学（DECCE-T / DPE-T）或
- 学前教育证书 / 学前保育和教育证书（CPT / CECCE）或
- Assists teacher in preparing and presenting lesson plans, materials or programmes to children in a one-to-one or group setting.
- Assists in monitoring and supervising the children in the classroom, on field trips, meal times and other activities.
- Assists in monitoring the class when teacher is occupied.
- Assists children in routine and transition
- Ability to read and understand documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Required to have a minimum training requirement of the Fundamentals Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education, WSQ Advanced Certificate in Early Childhood Care & Education or ITE Higher Certificate in Early Childhood Education
- Joyful disposition, energetic and enjoys working with children
- Organised, meticulous and able to multi-task
- Willing to learn, takes initiative, team player
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Plan and implement Early Years Development Framework (EYDF) to meet the physical, emotional and social, intellectual needs of the infants and toddlers.
- Provide a safe and clean learning environment for the care and development of children in the centre.
- Provide activities, apparatus and equipment to support the various curriculum areas planned for the children.
- Meet the needs of children and families.
- Possess certificate in Advanced Certificate in Early Years / Higher Certificate in Infant Care.
- Demonstrate good active communicative skills.
- Adequate knowledge of current early childhood care and education development theories, research and practices.
- Ability to work well with children and families.