Infant Care: S$1400 (excl. GST)
Child Care: S$800 (excl. GST)
Parents with children who are Singapore Citizens may apply for the following subsidies through the PreSchool preschool, provided that they meet the relevant conditions.
Parents with Singapore Citizen children enrolled in our childcare centre may apply for Basic Subsidy as follows:
Infant Care $600
Child Care $300
Infant Care $150
Child Care $150
*Basic subsidy rates are based on the applicant’s employment status and programme type enrolled
Mothers or single fathers who work a minimum of 56 hours per month, with a gross household income not exceeding $7,500 per month or per capita income not exceeding $1,875 are eligible to apply for Additional Subsidy. The amount of subsidy provided is based on the household income or per capita income.
Click to find out more: www.msf.gov.sg/assistance/Pages/Child-Care-Infant-Care-Subsidy.aspx
How to Register
After receiving your registration, we will contact you if there is a vacancy available and give you the details of our programme and the application process.
Please submit the following documents to complete your application and pay the application fee, deposit (one month fee before subsidy) and the fee for the first month to secure your child’s vacancy:
- ECDA Form 1
- Tzu Chi Great Love PreSchool Enrolment Form
- Child Development Account details (if applicable)
- Photocopy of your child’s Birth Certificate/ and Re-entry Permit / Passport (for PRs and foreigners)
- Photocopy of your child’s immunisation/vaccination records
- Photocopy of the mother’s NRIC / and Re-entry Permit / Passport (for PRs and foreigners)
- Photocopy of the father’s NRIC / and Re-entry Permit / Passport (for PRs and foreigners)
- Photocopy of the NRIC of any Authorised Person picking up the child (other than a parent)
- Other documents (Custody Papers/Deed Poll/Adoption/Death Certificate of Spouse/Divorce Petition, etc.)
- Statutory Declaration (for self-employed parents)
Note: Deposit will be collected upon confirmation of registration for all new children starting school from 1st January 2020.